Our Manhattan, NYC Foot Pain Specialists Can Help You Find Relief From Foot or Ankle Pain With Laser Therapy
MLS LASER THERAPY FOR FOOT & ANKLE PAIN
Laser therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions.
How does it work?
- Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete.
What can I expect during a treatment?
- Painless treatment that lasts an average of eight minutes.
What can I expect after the treatment?
- Most people experience positive results in 1 to 3 treatments with the average course of treatments being 7 to 10 sessions. Swelling is greatly reduced and there is a rapid relief of pain. Acute conditions usually subside quickly, typically within one phase of treatments, while chronic conditions can be controlled with regular treatments.
MLS effectively treats
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Sore muscles , muscle strains , and tears
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Neurological and general pain
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- pre and post surgical treatment
- anti-inflammation applications